Rail line News
The project portfolio includes 12 roads, of which four will have priority totaling capex of US$1.03bn, according to an official. More
BNamericas talks to Colombia's former deputy infrastructure minister Olga Lucía Ramírez about the 4G and 5G programs, infrastructure gaps, and more. More
Rail line Projects
- Lima-Ica railway (Cercanías railway)
- Regiotram del Norte (Bogotá-Zipaquirá Train)
- Maya Train - Tulum Cancun Section (Stretch 5)
- Burying Alameda Section - Central Station 2
- Maya Train - Izamal-Cancun Section (Stretch 4)
- Maya Train - Calkiní-Izamal Section (Tramo 3)
- Maya Train - Escárcega - Calkiní Section (Stretch 2)
- Maya Train - Palenque-Escárcega Section (Stretch 1)
- Juscelino Kubtischeck railway (EFJK) (Barra de São Francisco-Brasília, EF-030)
- Huancayo - Huancavelica railway rehabilitation
Rail line Companies
- MRS Logística S.A.
- Ministerio de Transporte y Obras Públicas de la República del Ecuador (MTOP Ecuador)
- Sener Ingeniería y Sistemas S.A.
- Nippon Koei LAC, Inc.
- COWI Holding A/S
- Infra S.A.
- Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited
- Electronic Trafic S.A., Sucursal del Perú
- Diadro Consulting España, S.L.
- China Machinery Engineering Corporation
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.