Rail line News
BNamericas takes a look at projects being planned in Mexico, Panama and Costa Rica. More
Some of Latin America’s biggest builders of public infrastructure projects have had a hard time getting back into the game after corruption scandals and financial difficulties, while others are now pushing ahead with new projects, in some cases after deep restructuring. Corruption continues to be an obstacle to development that undermines investor confidence and, together with economic challenges, has left a number of countries with trouble in advancing infrastructure programs. Here, we outline the plans and financials of 13 major operators and provide a reference as to their projects in the region. More
Rail line Projects
- Las Bambas-Marcona Railway (Andahuylas-Marcona Railway)
- Santiago-Melipilla Melitrén railway
- Antioquia Railway renovation
- Mitre rail viaduct
- Central railway
- Rio-São Paulo-Campinas Bullet Train
- Montero-Bulo Bulo rail line
- FERROCARRIL DE ZAPALA A LAS LAJAS - LÍMITE CON CHILE
- Chiriguaná (Cesar)-Dibulla (La Guajira) railway
- Quillota-La Calera metro extension
Rail line Companies
- Empresa de los Ferrocarriles del Estado
- Woodhouse Lorente Ludlow
- CR Almeida S.A. Engenharia de Obras
- Carioca Christiani-Nielsen Engenharia S.A.
- Mota-Engil Perú S.A
- China Communications Construction Company Limited (International)
- Metropolitano de Tenerife, S.A.
- ARCS Estudios y Servicios Técnicos S.L.
- PEYCO proyectos estudios y construcciones S.A.
- Camargo Corrêa S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.