Rail line News
Dante Mossi, executive director of the Central American Bank for Economic Integration (Cabei), talks with BNamericas about the projects that will lead the development bank's agenda in 2020. More
Stretch five concludes the first stage of construction of the US$6.7bn project. More
Rail line Projects
- Maya Train - Tulum Cancun Section (Stretch 5)
- Biobío railway bridge replacement
- Barranca-Ica suburban train
- Central Peru trans-Andean tunnel
- Las Bambas-Marcona Railway (Andahuaylas-Marcona Railway)
- High Speed Train (TAV) Mexico-Querétaro
- Extension of line 5-Lilás of the Sao Paulo Metro to Jardim Ângela
- Bogotá metro line No. 1
- Paraguay (Alto Paraná - Ñeembucú) Bioceanic Railway Corridor Stretch
- Centro-Oeste railroad (FICO EF-354) Campinorte-Água Boa stretch
Rail line Companies
- Concessionária Monotrilho Linha 18 – Bronze S.A.
- Sociedad Concesionaria Metro de Lima Línea 2 S.A.
- CNO S.A.
- A Lasca Consultoria E Assessoria Em Arqueologia Ltda.
- Empresa Construtora Brasil S.A.
- Consorcio Mota-Engil México, S.A. de C.V. - China Communications Construction Company Limited - Gavil Ingeniería, S.A. de C.V. - Eyasa, S. de R.L. de C.V. - Grupo Cosh S.A. de C.V.
- Grupo Cosh S.A. de C.V.
- Contreras Hermanos S.A.
- Agência Nacional de Transportes Terrestres
- Arcadis Logos S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.