Rail line News
Influential union boss Hugo Moyano welcomed the new administration by lashing out at President Alberto Fernández's choice of transport minister. More
The S$7.7bn rail line, which would cross the southern states of Oaxaca, Quintana Roo, Tabasco, Campeche and Chiapas, faces a public consultation among indigenous communities that have been critical of the project. More
Rail line Projects
- Lima-Ica railway (Cercanías railway)
- Santiago Metro line 4 expansion
- Extension of Line 2 Metro de Santiago
- Huancayo-Huancavelica railway rehabilitation
- Santiago Metro line 9
- Panama metro line 3
- Belgrano Sur railway viaduct, phase 1
- Sarmiento railway conversion to underground line
- Line F - Buenos Aires Metro
- Santiago-Melipilla Melitrén railway
Rail line Companies
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.