Secondary Distribution News
The Brazilian state-owned energy company has been in the government's privatization plans for at least three years. More
The firm said that the 2019 performance was positively impacted by a recovery in retail trading activity and macroeconomic factors such a low inflation and interest rates. More
Secondary Distribution Companies
- Goldwind International Holdings (HK) Ltd.
- ABB Brasil Ltda.
- Empresa Provincial de Energía de Córdoba
- Centrales Eléctricas de Nariño S.A. E.S.P.
- Sand Energy Consulting S.A.
- Empresa de Luz y Fuerza Eléctrica Cochabamba S.A.
- Distribuidora de Electricidad Ende Deoruro S.A.
- Actividades de Instalaciones y Servicios Cobra S.A.
- Sterling And Wilson Pvt. Ltd.
- CGE Distribución S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.