Sewer networks News
Water authority Conagua disclosed the amount it spent on the water, drainage and treatment program (Proagua) that subsidizes up to 60% of state, municipal and operators’ water projects during the first three quarters of 2020. More
Development bank BNDES is working on structuring the projects to support state governments. More
Sewer networks Projects
- Comprehensive Improvement of Water Management in La Paz, BCS
- Integral Improvement of Water Management of Los Cabos, BCS
- Sewerage network in Central and East Burunga
- Río Subterráneo Aqueduct Section 2 and Esteban Echeverría Lift Station - Agua Sur System
- Río Subterráneo Aqueduct Section 1 and Lomas de Zamora Pumping Station - Agua Sur System
- Canoas wastewater treatment plant
- Wastewater treatment plant and David's sewage network
- Bahía Blanca urban pass
- Carmelita Drumond Diniz Ave. (Maracanã) macrodrainage and public transit improvements
- Replacement of water and sewer network in Amarilis
Sewer networks Companies
- Constructora Virgo S.A. de C.V
- Acciona Agua S.A.U., Agencia en Chile
- Ambiente y Territorio S.A.
- Impresa Pizzarotti & C.S.P.A.
- Concreto y Prefabricados Cía. Ltda
- Instituto do Meio Ambiente e Recursos Hídricos
- Instituto Costarricense de Acueductos y Alcantarillados
- Odebrecht Engenharia e Construção S.A.
- BTD Proyectos 12 S.A.
- Gobierno Provincial del Guayas
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.