Sewer networks News
The future of `Mexico's biggest tourism investment' is in the hands of Mexico's environmental ministry as it reviews the US$1bn project. More
Sewer networks Projects
- Improvement and Expansion of Drinking Water, Sewerage and Sanitation in Pucallpa
- Santa Marta water supply and sewerage system
- Canoas wastewater treatment plant
- Río Subterráneo Aqueduct Section 2 and Esteban Echeverría Lift Station - Agua Sur System
- Río Subterráneo Aqueduct Section 1 and Lomas de Zamora Pumping Station - Agua Sur System
- Optimization of Rancagua, Machalí and Graneros Sewage Treatment Plant
- Integral System of Cloacal Sanitation of the Quebrada de Humahuaca Stage II
- Cloacal Sanitation System of the Quebrada de Humahuaca. Stage III: Humahuaca, Uquia, Huacalera, Hipólito Yrigoyen and Tres Cruces
- ZARATE - Drainage network project for sewage and complementary works.
- Integral Improvement of Water Management of Los Cabos, BCS
Sewer networks Companies
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.