Representing more than 2,500 software development companies in the country, the federation of Brazilian ICT company associations (Assespro) questioned the authorities over the terms of the deal and said that the government should instead invest in domestic production, particularly in a time of crisis. More
- Centrais Elétricas Brasileiras S.A.
- Repsol Sinopec Brasil S.A.
- Companhia Paranaense de Energia S.A.
- Administración Nacional de Combustibles, Alcohol y Portland
- Andritz Hydro Brasil Ltda.
- Petra Energia S.A.
- Companhia Hidrelétrica do São Francisco S.A.
- Instituto Nacional de Electrificación
- Electrificadora del Meta S.A. E.S.P.
- Electrificadora del Caribe S.A. E.S.P.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.