Thermosolar CSP News
Oscar Ocampo, energy head at competitiveness think tank IMCO, told BNamericas why budget proposal for power utility CFE won't cut it. More
Electricity coverage in the rural area of Cochabamba increased from 74% to 84% in two years, while in the urban area it reaches 99.8%, reported President Luis Arce Catacora during the inauguration of the ... More
Thermosolar CSP Projects
- Bolero Este photovoltaic project (ex Laberinto)
- Jaguar IV photovoltaic plant (Uruquê photovoltaic complex)
- Photovoltaic Plant Açucena 5 (Minas Gerais, 49.5 MW)
- Vereda 5 Photovoltaic Plant (Minas Gerais, 30 MW)
- Vereda 3 Photovoltaic Plant (Minas Gerais, 30 MW)
- Colibri 7 Photovoltaic Plant (Bahia, 49.5 MW)
- Photovoltaic Plant Solaris 137 (Minas Gerais, 50.0 MW)
- Photovoltaic Plant Walfrido Avila 26 (Minas Gerais, 50.0 MW)
- Photovoltaic Plant Solaris 136 (Minas Gerais, 50.0 MW)
- Photovoltaic Plant Álamo VI (Minas Gerais, 41,244 MW)
Thermosolar CSP Companies
Get access to exclusive information!
Discover our full potential. Subscribe to gain access to exclusive data on news, projects, companies, and reports about the top industries in Latin America.
Find business opportunities
Our data and analysis can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industries in Latin America. Request a demo to see how we can assist you!