Thermosolar CSP News
• Unconventional Renewable Energy Sources (FNCER) projects with a capacity equal to or greater than 5 MW may participate in the auction. • The projects that achieve assignments in the auction must begin to fulfill their obligations to supply electricity as of January 1, 2023 and for a period of 15 years. More
COVID-19 fundamentally changed our consumption behavior and the global demand for energy, causing a reduction in CO2 emission rates. However, in a post-pandemic scenario, this demand is expected to increase in step with the global economic recovery. More
Thermosolar CSP Projects
- Cerro Dominador solar plant (ex Atacama 1)
- La Perla photovoltaic park
- Las Vegas Solar Park
- Gabriela Photovoltaic Park
- Camarones solar thermal power plant
- Guadalupe Sarabia photovoltaic plant
- Lomas de Ocampo III solar park
- Lomas de Ocampo II solar park
- Res Leleo V Photovoltaic Plant (Ceara, 41.65 MW)
- Res Leleo VI Photovoltaic Plant (Ceara, 41.65 MW)
Thermosolar CSP Companies
- EDP Renováveis Brasil, S.A.
- Ingenieros Consultores y Constructores Electromecánicos, S.A. de C.V.
- Multical Ingeniería y Construcciones Ltda.
- Consorcio Acciona Industrial S.A. - Abengoa Chile S.A.
- Energ Power Ltda.
- Cobra Gestión de Infraestructuras, S.A.
- Imelsa S.A.
- China National Electric Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Sinohydro Corporation Ltd.
- UTC Engenharia S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.