Waste management News
Gustavo Guimarães, CEO of Iguá Saneamento, one of the few private sector companies in Brazil’s sanitation segment, talked with BNamericas about trends in the industry and the company’s plans. More
The sector looks to attract increasing interest from investors and project finance players, as water and sanitation contracts will migrate from the public to the private sector. More
Waste management Projects
- Solid Waste Processing Plant in Naucalpan de Juárez (Management and Use of Organic Waste through Energy Recovery)
- Solid Waste Processing Plant in Monterrey, Nuevo León
- Bordo Poniente IV power generation plant
- Integrated industrial waste management center (CIGRI)
- Special Waste Treatment Center, RHOS Ltda.
Waste management Companies
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.