Waste treatment plants
Waste treatment plants News
The housing ministry has a portfolio of 20 water projects requiring some US$80mn under the model whereby companies finance public works as a credit for future tax payments. More
Manuel Salas Flores, CEO of Mexican engineering firm Cipro, talks to BNamericas about the challenging Central and South American markets, the firm's Mexico portfolio, and more. More
Waste treatment plants Projects
- Araucanía waste-to-energy plant
- Development of Infrastructure and Improvement of Productive Capacity of Collahuasi Mine
- Mexico City biodigestion plant
- Canoas pumping station
- Arauco Cellulose Plant new effluent treatment plant - Stage I
- San Silvestre wastewater treatment plant
- Pachapaqui expansion
- El Sarape waste-to-energy plant (Mexico City)
- Solid Waste Processing Plant in Naucalpan de Juárez (Management and Use of Organic Waste through Energy Recovery)
- Phase IV Tietê river cleanup
Waste treatment plants Companies
- Secretaría del Medio Ambiente de la Ciudad de México
- Grupo Fypasa, S.A. de C.V.
- Secretaría Regional Ministerial de Obras Públicas, Región del Biobío
- Veolia Servicios Perú S.A.C.
- Castilho Engenharia e Empreendimentos S.A.
- OAS S.A.
- Cesel S.A.
- Procuraduría Federal de Protección al Ambiente
- SLR Consulting (Canada) Ltd.
- Arcadis Logos S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.