Waste management News
Federal banks BNDES and Caixa have played a key role in structuring major sanitation concessions in the past few years. More
Verônica Sánchez, head of Brazil's sanitation regulator ANA, spoke with BNamericas about the new regulatory framework and about the watchdog's vision regarding the entry of new players and planned concessions, among other topics. More
Waste management Projects
- Improvement of Sewage Treatment Plant
- Solid Waste Processing Plant in Naucalpan de Juárez (Management and Use of Organic Waste through Energy Recovery)
- Improvement of the Sewage Treatment Plant of Santa Cruz
- Yungay Sewage Treatment Plant Improvement
- Operational Continuity of Faena Minera Atacama Kozan
- Pichidegua Sewage Treatment Plant Optimization
- El Sarape waste-to-energy plant (Mexico City)
- Bordo Poniente IV power generation plant
- Integrated industrial waste management center (CIGRI)
- San Fernando Sewage Treatment Plant Optimization
Waste management Companies
- Coesa Engenharia Ltda.
- Odebrecht Engenharia e Construção S.A.
- Castilho Engenharia e Empreendimentos S.A.
- Obras Sanitarias del Estado
- Newfields Companies LLC
- Resiter S.A.
- Asociación de Cooperativas Argentinas (ACA)
- Schneider Electric | Software Global Solutions
- CMPC Celulose Riograndense Ltda.
- Aguas Andinas, S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.