Waste management News
An executive of sustainable development bank NADB told BNamericas that Samuel García, who will become the Mexican state's governor in October, already approached the lender and presented possible projects. More
BNamericas talked with Conasa CEO Mario Marcondes about the perspectives for medium-sized companies in Brazil's sanitation sector, the concessions agenda, and the elections next year. More
Waste management Projects
- Integrated industrial waste management center (CIGRI)
- Yungay Sewage Treatment Plant Improvement
- Operational Continuity of Faena Minera Atacama Kozan
- Pichidegua Sewage Treatment Plant Optimization
- Improvement of Sewage Treatment Plant
- San Fernando Sewage Treatment Plant Optimization
- Solid Waste Processing Plant in Monterrey, Nuevo León
- El Sarape waste-to-energy plant (Mexico City)
- Solid Waste Processing Plant in Naucalpan de Juárez (Management and Use of Organic Waste through Energy Recovery)
- Bordo Poniente IV power generation plant
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.