Waste management News
The IDB group is providing financing for the proposed projects. More
According to the report, only 141 companies in the country are authorized to manage hazardous waste, which includes metals, oils, solvents, and chemical and biological waste. More
Waste management Projects
- Industrial Waste Management Center (CIGRI)
- El Sarape waste-to-energy plant (Mexico City)
- Solid Waste Processing Plant in Monterrey, Nuevo León
- Bordo Poniente IV power generation plant
- Concession of the Integrated and Decentralized System for Waste Treatment and Final Disposal of Waste in the Metropolitan Region of Curitiba (RMC)
- Yungay Sewage Treatment Plant Improvement
- Improvement of Sewage Treatment Plant
- Improvement of the Sewage Treatment Plant of Santa Cruz
- Operational Continuity of Faena Minera Atacama Kozan
- Pichidegua Sewage Treatment Plant Optimization
Waste management Companies
- Fomento de Construcciones y Contratas, S.A.
- Ministério do Desenvolvimento Regional da República Federativa do Brasil
- Gobierno Regional de Áncash
- SGS Chile
- Fichtner Gmbh & Co.Kg
- OAS S.A.
- Ministerio de Transporte y Obras Públicas de la República Oriental del Uruguay
- Futuro Sustentable Consultores SpA
- Obras Sanitarias del Estado
- CMPC Celulose Riograndense Ltda.
Get access to exclusive information!
Discover our full potential. Subscribe to gain access to exclusive data on news, projects, companies, and reports about the top industries in Latin America.
Find business opportunities
Our data and analysis can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industries in Latin America. Request a demo to see how we can assist you!