Water shortages News
A general water law is in the making, and figures from the president's Morena party want the private sector to participate in operating water systems. More
Water authority Conagua is speeding up a project to modernize infrastructure serving the Cutzamala water distribution system in Mexico City and another to replenish depleted groundwater resources. More
Water shortages Projects
- Northern Lima desalination plant
- Southern Lima desalination plant
- Guaigüí Dam-Camu river exploitation
- Niblinto reservoir
- Falcon-Matamoros potable water pipeline
- Pacific Rubiales Desalination Plant
- Chavimochic irrigation system - phase III
- Sao Francisco river transfer
- Canal General drainage tunnel
- Azapa canal enclosure
Water shortages Companies
- Moffatt & Nichol, Inc
- Superintendencia de Servicios Sanitarios de la República de Chile
- Banco de Chile S.A.
- Daniel B. Stephens & Associates, Inc.
- Wood Brasil
- Consorcio Obrainsa - Astaldi
- INAR Asociados S.A.
- Administración Nacional de Acueductos y Alcantarillados
- TYPSA Chile
- Ente Nacional de Obras Hídricas de Saneamiento
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.