Water shortages News
Authorities have confirmed that the river is at its lowest level in 77 years due to a lack of rainfall and this could affect the supply of potable water, as well as energy generation, shipping and agriculture in the area of the waterway. More
Jalisco governor Enrique Alfaro announced a short-term financing solution with the Mexican president to get the line No. 4 light rail project off the ground this year, as well as advances in discussions on river projects and solutions to the state's water supply issues. More
Water shortages Projects
- Niblinto reservoir
- Guaigüí Dam-Camu river exploitation
- Chavimochic irrigation system - phase III
- Falcon-Matamoros potable water pipeline
- Pacific Rubiales Desalination Plant
- Sao Francisco river transfer
- Canal General drainage tunnel
- Azapa canal enclosure
- Temascaltepec dam and pumping station (fourth phase of the Cutzamala)
- Water Network for Shale Gas in Neuquén
Water shortages Companies
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.