Water shortages News
The cancellation of a massive brewery project in Mexico has the local private sector up in arms, as the coronavirus and plummeting oil prices leave the energy industry waiting for news on energy infrastructure projects worth tens of billions of dollars. More
As water demand grows across Latin America, securing this resource for all becomes a bigger and bigger challenge. Water infrastructure struggles to keep pace with fast-growing cities, many rural regions still lack services and, in some cases, industries are finding they must invest large sums to ensure supply. This report examines the situation of water operators in Mexico, miners in Chile, frackers in Argentina and big hydro in Brazil, as well as the movement toward desalination in the region. More
Water shortages Projects
- Northern Lima desalination plant
- Southern Lima desalination plant
- Guaigüí Dam-Camu river exploitation
- Niblinto reservoir
- Falcon-Matamoros potable water pipeline
- Chihuido I Multipurpose Project
- Pacific Rubiales Desalination Plant
- Chavimochic irrigation system - phase III
- Sao Francisco river transfer
- Canal General drainage tunnel
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.