Widening Works News
Besides better contract rules, the government will auction highways in attractive areas. More
Some of Latin America’s biggest builders of public infrastructure projects have had a hard time getting back into the game after corruption scandals and financial difficulties, while others are now pushing ahead with new projects, in some cases after deep restructuring. Corruption continues to be an obstacle to development that undermines investor confidence and, together with economic challenges, has left a number of countries with trouble in advancing infrastructure programs. Here, we outline the plans and financials of 13 major operators and provide a reference as to their projects in the region. More
Widening Works Projects
- Dos Tamoios highway (SP-099)
- Completion of the Cordillera Central Pass - Tolima section 1
- Completion of the Cordillera Central Pass - Quindío section
- Widening of national route 7, San Andrés de Giles-Carmen de Areco stretch
- Route 66 Camino de la Fruta highway improvements
- La Línea tunnel and Calarcá-Cajamarca highway widening
- Mexico City biodigestion plant
- Rehabilitation and Widening of the La Concepción Highway, (CPA)-Cuesta de Piedra-Volcán stretch
- Sinop-Itaituba (Miritituba) stretch, BR-163 highway
- PR-323 highway widening
Widening Works Companies
- Millenium Challenge Corporation
- Viceministerio de Inversión Pública y Financiamiento Externo ( VIPFE )
- Redram Construtora de Obras Ltda.
- Carioca Christiani-Nielsen Engenharia S.A.
- Inversiones Murcia S. A.
- Administradora Boliviana de Carreteras (ABC)
- JCR Consultores
- Infraestructura Concesionada S.A.S.
- CCA Green B S.A.
- Consorcio Vïa Américas
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.