Business General Topics
Business General Topics News
The network operators, Afinia and Air-e, will provide the energy service as of October 1 in the seven departments of the Caribbean region that represent close to 25% of the country's electricity market. They will have to execute an investment plan worth $ 5.8 trillion in a period of five years, for the benefit of more than 10 million inhabitants and the social and economic development of the region. More
With Afinia, Grupo EPM will increase its participation in the Colombian energy market to 35%. The subsidiary will provide electric power service to 1.5 million customers, equivalent to 6 million users. This Wednesday the closing of the transaction is expected. More
Business General Topics Projects
- Copahue geothermal plant
- Guayaquil port main access canal dredging
- Plant's sub-fluvial sewage pipe - Riachuelo system (Lot 3)
- Fortaleza metro east line
- Pozuelos-Pastos Grandes
- Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Terminal in San Pedro de Macoris
- Block COL 3
- Block GUA OFF 3
- High Speed Train (TAV) Mexico-Querétaro
- Block Z-68
Business General Topics Companies
- Perimetral Montagem Ltda.
- Dirección General Marítima Colombiana
- Aguadulce LNG, SAS
- Khanij Bidesh India Ltd.
- Consorcio Integral S.A. - ICEACSA Colombia S.A.S.
- ICEACSA Colombia S.A.S.
- Centro de Control de Energías Renovables Chile
- Servicios Portuarios Integrales de Minatitlán Veracruz S.A. de C.V.
- ICEACSA Consultores S.L.U.
- Crocsa Corporativo, S.A. de C.V.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.