Central Bank News
The central bank chief said the country's aggressive monetary stimulus at 4% of GDP will propel the country to exceptional growth next year. More
The country is on course for 2021 GDP growth of between 3.0% and 3.5%, according to development think tank Fundesa; however, a growing deficit and concerns over next year's budget are garnering negative attention from ratings agencies. More
Central Bank Companies
- Banco de la Reserva Federal de Atlanta / Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
- Banco Central de Venezuela
- Banco de México
- Banco Central del Ecuador (BCE)
- Banco Central de Chile
- Banco Central de la República Argentina
- Banco Central de Reserva del Perú
- Banque de la République d'Haïti (Banco de la República de Haití)
- Centrale Bank van Aruba
- Centrale Bank van Suriname
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.