According to the company, which specializes in digital and physical tools for power management and energy efficiency, its new Santiago plant marks a decision to make Chile its productive headquarters for the Latin American market. More
- EDP - Energias do Brasil S.A.
- Orazul Energy Chile
- Companhia de Energia Renováveis
- Solar Park Viborillas, S. de R. L. de C. V.
- Energy Legacy International Technologies of México, S. de R. L. de C. V
- Los Santos Solar II, S.A.P.I de C.V.
- Copiapó Energía Solar SpA
- Tecnoconsult S.A.
- Planta Solar Lagunas S.A.
- Enel Green Power Zeus II - Delfina 8 S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.