Clean Energy Transition
Clean Energy Transition News
The Mexico-based cement giant added the UNFCCC's Race to Zero campaign as one of its latest commitments to achieving sustainability and carbon-reduction goals, in addition to the recent announcement of alternative fuels projects, enhanced reporting and transparency standards, and a rewritten timeline for reducing its carbon footprint to net-zero by 2050. More
Clean Energy Transition Projects
Clean Energy Transition Companies
- Parque Eólico Toabré S.A.
- Infraestructura Energética Nova S.A.B. de C.V.
- Chevron Corp.
- Minera Yanacocha S.R.L.
- CNO S.A.
- Comisión Federal de Electricidad
- World Economic Forum / Foro Económico Mundial
- Companhia de Desenvolvimento dos Vales do São Francisco e do Parnaíba
- Walm Engenharia e Tecnologia Ambiental Ltda.
- Camuzzi Gas Pampeana S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.