The government wants to increase total port-handling capacity by 30% by 2025-26. Some US$83mn has already been lined up for investments in port concessions this year. More
- Bolívar port modernization (Second phase)
- Liquid bulk terminal in en Capuaba, Vila Velha
- San Antonio outer harbour (Puerto Gran Escala)
- Puerto Salaverry Modernization: Stage 2
- Salaverry port modernization: Phase 1
- Manaus new industrial port
- Modernization of El Callao Port Phase 2 (New Container Dock)
- Pisisí port
- Muelle Sur - Callao container terminal expansion
- Açu Port Complex
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.