Detention center News
The project has an estimated investment of US$122mn and involves the construction of a 40,000m2 detention center. More
BNamericas talks to lawyer Manola Quiroz, partner at Chilean legal firm NLD, about the government’s infrastructure concessions plan, project finance, a dispute resolution panel, and green hydrogen. More
Detention center Projects
- San Juan penitentiary (First Stage)
- Federal Penitentiary VI - Ezeiza
- Modernization of the fire network system of the Cangrejera Petrochemical Complex
- Corredor Del Sur (San Miguel-Santana)
- - Ciénaga variant (Yee Ciénaga - Tasajera)
- Construction Interdisciplinary Center of Neuroscience, Valparaiso
- Calama Penitentiary Complex
- Expansion, Maintenance and Conservation of the Carretera Tulum-Cancún Section
- La Laguna penitentiary complex (New Talca prision) (La Laguna Education and Work Center)
- Rehabilitation and expansion of the Research Institute in Applied Mathematics and Systems
Detention center Companies
- Concessionária ViaRio S.A.
- Concessionária Rota dos Coqueiros S.A.
- Ministerio de Justicia y Derechos Humanos de la República Argentina
- Governo de Alagoas
- Alcaldía de Rionegro
- Serveng-Civilsan S.A. Empresas Associadas de Engenharia
- Passarelli Engenharia e Construção Ltda.
- Claro Vicuña Valenzuela S.A.
- Cesel S.A.
- Ingenieros Consultores y Constructores Electromecánicos, S.A. de C.V.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.