Detention center News
Some of Latin America’s biggest builders of public infrastructure projects have had a hard time getting back into the game after corruption scandals and financial difficulties, while others are now pushing ahead with new projects, in some cases after deep restructuring. Corruption continues to be an obstacle to development that undermines investor confidence and, together with economic challenges, has left a number of countries with trouble in advancing infrastructure programs. Here, we outline the plans and financials of 13 major operators and provide a reference as to their projects in the region. More
Detention center Projects
- San Juan penitentiary (First Stage)
- Almafuerte II penitentiary complex
- Colón new prison complex
- Cuyo Federal Penitentiary in Cacheuta
- Federal Penitentiary VI - Ezeiza
- Dolores federal penitentiary (ex Junín federal penitentiary)
- Penitentiary complex in Emboscada
- La Laguna penitentiary complex (New Talca prision)
- Papantla Penitentiary Complex
- Fundación federal detention center
Detention center Companies
- Ministerio de Comunicaciones, Infraestructura y Vivienda de la República de Guatemala
- Municipalidad de Dolores
- Carioca Christiani-Nielsen Engenharia S.A.
- Lynka S.L.L.
- Consorcio José Cartellone C.C.S.A.-Obras Andinas S.A. Unión Transitoria
- Ministerio de Justicia y Derechos Humanos (Argentina)
- ACCIONA Infraestructuras Colombia SAS
- Acciona Infraestructura S.A. sucursal del Perú
- ECLIPS México
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.