Mexico's state-owned power utility and several other major corporates are primed for downgrades, said Banorte, following Standard & Poor's downgrades of the Mexican sovereign and Pemex, particularly in light of the agency's negative outlook on the nation amid low oil prices and the COVID-19 crisis. More
AVIRA, Civil Association of Life and Retirement Insurers of the Argentine Republic, chamber that brings together 44 of the most important companies in the sector, in the serious context generated by this exceptional situation of pandemic and Preventive and Mandatory Social Isolation, wishes to transmit tranquility to the insured, to the personnel of the respective companies, to the national authorities and to the community in general. More
- Confederación de Cámaras Industriales de los Estados Unidos Mexicanos
- Confederación Patronal de la República Mexicana
- Consejo Coordinador Empresarial
- Banco Central de Venezuela
- Arthur D. Little, Inc.
- Alcaldía de San Miguelito
- International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD) / Banco Internacional de Reconstrucción y Fomento (BIRF)
- Municipalidad Metropolitana de Lima
- Promotora del Desarrollo de América Latina, S. A. de C.V.
- BNP Paribas México
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.