94.91% of production came from five clean sources. More
The Energyear 2024 Tour returns to Chile with two events loaded with agendas full of news, luxury attendees and the best networking to continue promoting and taking advantage of the potential of the Chilean Energy Transition. More
- Centauro I-III hydroelectric plants
- OCO 2010 hydro plant
- La Libertad Dam
- Francisco Morazán hydroelectric plant modernization (El Cajón's Fifth Turbine Installation)
- Colo-Michi Co multipurpose hydro project
- Briceño 1 hydroelectric plant
- Néstor Kirchner-Jorge Cepernic hydro project (ex Cóndor Cliff-Barrancosa)
- La Unión hydroelectric project
- Repowering Service Project for Generators 1, 2 and 3 of the Ing. Carlos Ramírez Ulloa "El Caracol" Hydroelectric Plant
- Itaipú Hydroelectric Plant Technological Update
Get access to exclusive information!
Discover our full potential. Subscribe to gain access to exclusive data on news, projects, companies, and reports about the top industries in Latin America.
Find business opportunities
Our data and analysis can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industries in Latin America. Request a demo to see how we can assist you!