A roundup of electric power news from Chile and Argentina. More
Projects due to be opened before the 2024 elections include the modernization of 13 hydroelectric units and the construction of three new generators. More
- Natural Gas Combined Cycle Block
- San Luis Potosí combined cycle plant (CCC San Luis Potosí)
- Manzanillo III combined cycle plant
- Manzanillo Power Energía 2000 thermoelectric plant (third stage)
- Manzanillo Power Energía 2000 thermoelectric plant (second stage)
- Manzanillo Power Energía 2000 thermoelectric plant (first stage)
- Sorocaba II Thermoelectric Plant (São Paulo, 10,368 MW)
- Triunfo Thermoelectric Plant (Acre, 28.97 MW)
- Itumbiara II Thermoelectric Plant (Goiás, 50 MW)
- Palma Lowland Thermoelectric Plant (Minas Gerais, 30 MW)
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.