Ecuador's state-owned Enami would have a 51% stake in the company that develops the copper project, but is expected to sell the share. More
Alert that attacks on the hydrocarbon industry do not stop More
- Angosto del Bala Hydro Plant
- Tranques Huasco 1 and Huasco 2
- Possessions Reservoir
- Tapihue Short Regulation Reservoir
- DIA Las Arañas Reservoir Project
- Plant for Environmental Processes, Segregation, Valorization, Recycling of Industrial and Household Waste
- Modernization of the Villegas stream and La Pampa canal irrigation systems
- URBAN. Microregion VIRCH-Valdés. Valley Plant Sedimentation System
- Systematization Southern Irrigation Zone Left Bank Irrigation System of the Cruz del Eje River Province of Córdoba
- Production, transportation and distribution system of drinking water for the city of GualeguaychU in GUALEGUAYCHU, ENTRE RÍOS - APyS
- Clarion Events Ltd.
- Loverval Finance S.A.
- Asesores Técnicos Asociados S.A.
- Territorio y Medio Ambiente S.A. de C.V.
- ITI - Information Technology Industry Council
- Secretaría del Medio Ambiente de la Ciudad de México
- Infraestructura Energética Nova S.A.B. de C.V.
- Grupo Ibereólica
- Department of Natural Resources of the Government of Canada
- Veolia Servicios Perú S.A.C.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.