Chilean car rental company Mitta has just made a commitment to electric cars and expects to increase its fleet to 200 electric and hybrid vehicles by the end of 2020. Its sales and marketing manager, Matías Bascuñán, talks with BNamericas about the electric vehicle market and electromobility in Chile and the rest of the region. More
The Asian giant is expanding its presence in the region's oil and gas, electric power, mining, infrastructure and financial services industries. More
- Improvement of Riles Treatment Plant and Optimization of Wine Storage and Juice Concentrate Companies Lourdes
- Plant for Environmental Processes, Segregation, Valorization, Recycling of Industrial and Household Waste
- Recyclable Material Separation Plant
- Recycling plant for oils, rubber and plastics out of use
- Conservation and Rehabilitation Irrigation Infrastructure Interregional Central Zone
- Tranques Huasco 1 and Huasco 2
- Waste Separation Plant Inser Sa
- Kal Tire TRS
- Dismantling and Recycling Plant for Vehicle Parts and Metal Scrap
- Solvent Recycling Plant and Production of Alternative Liquid and Solid Fuel
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.