Mexican water authority Conagua presented five specific objectives under the 2020-24 water program (PNH). More
The 2020 budget for the sector was increased by US$32mn thanks to the government’s economic reactivation measures. More
- Los Cabos desalination plant, Baja California Sur (Cabo San Lucas desalination plant)
- Renewable drinking water network stage One
- Expansion and Renfunctionalization in drinking water supply in the town of Salsipuedes
- 2nd stage drinking water totalizer plan in COLON, ENTRE RÍOS - APyS
- Juarez Celman Station Aqueduct (Provision North)
- Pisco and Seco river basin water reinforcement
- Canal General drainage tunnel
- Azapa canal enclosure
- Temascaltepec dam and pumping station (fourth phase of the Cutzamala)
- Water Network for Shale Gas in Neuquén
- Arcadis Logos S.A.
- Governo do Estado de Paraná
- Organismo de Cuenca Lerma-Santiago-Pacífico
- Nippon Koei LAC, Inc.
- Fomento de Construcciones y Contratas, S.A.
- Aguas y Estructuras S.A.
- Organismo Operador Municipal del Sistema de Agua Potable, Alcantarillado y Saneamiento de La Paz
- ILF Consulting Engineers Colombia S.A.S.
- Soletanche Bachy S.A.
- Permastore Limited
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.