Industrial Services News
State-owned power subsidiary CFEnergía has yet to announce the winning bids on natural gas supply contracts announced in March as part of a major rollout of new capacity in Baja California Sur state. With two turbines ready to spin in the coming weeks, local environmental groups are worried the company will resort to using fuel oil. More
Industrial Services Companies
- Parque Eólico Toabré S.A.
- Aguas Bonaerenses S.A.
- Total E&P Bolivie, Sucursal Bolivia
- YPFB Petroandina S.A.M.
- Petrovictoria S.A.
- Sociedad Portuaria Puerto Nuevo S.A.
- Compañía General de Soporte a la Ingeniería S.L.
- Red Nacional de Ferrocarriles Españoles (RENFE)
- S.A. Paulista de Construções e Comércio
- SYSTRA Brasil
Get access to exclusive information!
Discover our full potential. Subscribe to gain access to exclusive data on news, projects, companies, and reports about the top industries in Latin America.
Find business opportunities
Our data and analysis can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industries in Latin America. Request a demo to see how we can assist you!