Operators are buying and deploying many more 5G antennas for the launch in the 3.5GHz band than initially required. Ericsson and Huawei are leading the supply. More
BNamericas takes a look at developments in the Caribbean. More
- Antarctic Scientific Hub (Antarctic Submarine Cable)
- Norte Conectado Program (Infovia 01)
- Norte Conectado Program (Infovia 00)
- Expansion of the Oi trunk network
- Digital infovia in Mato Grosso do Sul
- South Pacific Submarine Cable (SPSC) (Cable Mistral)
- Humboldt Project (Trans-Pacific Submarine Cable, Asia-South America)
- Refefo fiber optic backbone network update
- Broadband Installation for Integral Connectivity and Social Development of the Moquegua Region
- Broadband Installation for Integral Connectivity and Social Development of the Tacna Region
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.