Light rail / Interurban train
Light rail / Interurban train News
BNamericas speaks about the 4G and 5G infrastructure projects in Colombia and the coming infrastructure challenges for the new government with Jonathan Bernal, director of infrastructure and sustainable energy at Colombia's national planning department (DNP). More
An estimated US$34.7bn will be put into 15 rail projects and around US$2.2bn will be spent on roadworks, funded by both the public and private sectors. More
Light rail / Interurban train Projects
- Bogotá light rail (RegioTram de Occidente)
- Arequipa light rail (Electric tram)
- Salvador light rail transit
- Urban Tourist Transport System
- Avenida 80 Light Rail (Medellín)
- México-Toluca interurban train
- Santa Cruz Urban Train
- Cochabamba Light Rail Transit (LRT Mi Tren, Metropolitan Train)
- Santo Domingo Metropolitan Train
- García - Monterrey International Airport railway corridor (Phase 1)
Light rail / Interurban train Companies
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.