Light rail / Interurban train
Light rail / Interurban train News
The city authorities are busy trying to convince the Colombian government to finance a large share of a planned US$800mn light rail project. More
Projects are advancing at the same pace as they were before the crisis erupted on October 18 - and some are even moving at a faster speed. More
Light rail / Interurban train Projects
- México-Toluca interurban train
- Panama City-Chiriquí train
- Huancayo-Huancavelica railway rehabilitation
- Bogotá light rail (RegioTram)
- Cuautitlán-Huehuetoca suburban train expansion
- Interurban light rail - Costa Rica (Greater Metropolitan Area electric train)
- Rionegro light rail
- Guadalajara light rail no. 3
- Ypacaraí-Asunción commuter railway (Asunción light rail system)
- Coquimbo-La Serena light railway
Light rail / Interurban train Companies
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.