Light rail / Interurban train
Light rail / Interurban train News
Dante Mossi, executive director of the Central American Bank for Economic Integration (Cabei), talks with BNamericas about the projects that will lead the development bank's agenda in 2020. More
The Spanish firm will sign a PPP contract with the state government to continue building metro line No. 6, taking over the project from a local consortium. More
Light rail / Interurban train Projects
- San Carlos-Chillán-Bulnes Light Rail
- Huancayo-Huancavelica railway rehabilitation
- Guanajuato-Querétaro interurban train
- Guadalajara light rail no. 3
- Salvador light rail transit
- Bogotá light rail (RegioTram de Occidente)
- Interurban light rail - Costa Rica (Greater Metropolitan Area electric train)
- Regional express network (RER) stage 1, phase 2: Obelisco central station
- Santa Cruz urban tram
- Avenida 80 trolley car
Light rail / Interurban train Companies
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.