Light rail / Interurban train
Light rail / Interurban train News
Experts argue that state rail company EFE isn’t up to the task of modernizing the country’s rail network and warn that the sector’s legal framework is long overdue for a rewrite. More
An executive of sustainable development bank NADB told BNamericas that Samuel García, who will become the Mexican state's governor in October, already approached the lender and presented possible projects. More
Light rail / Interurban train Projects
- Viña del Mar-Reñaca tramway
- Huancayo-Huancavelica railway rehabilitation
- Line 4 - Guadalajara light rail
- Rionegro light rail
- México-Toluca interurban train
- SCT: Express Train to the International Airport of Mexico City
- Rancagua-Machalí tramway
- Cuautitlán-Huehuetoca suburban train expansion
- García - Monterrey International Airport railway corridor
- Chalco - Santa Marta Suburban Train
Light rail / Interurban train Companies
- Concessionária ViaRio S.A.
- Concessionária Rota dos Coqueiros S.A.
- Concessionária Rota do Atlântico S.A.
- Administración Portuaria Integral de Veracruz S.A. de C.V.
- EFE Sur
- Sistema Operativo de Movilidad Oriente Sostenible S.A.S.
- Serveng-Civilsan S.A. Empresas Associadas de Engenharia
- Passarelli Engenharia e Construção Ltda.
- Obrascón Huarte Lain, S.A.
- Logum Logística S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.