Factors range from the ever-growing sophistication of cyber criminals; the explosion of IoT connectivity enabled, among other things, by industry 4.0 and future 5G technology; and the taking effect next August of Brazil’s data protection legislation. More
Brazilian metals producer Temomecanica tells BNamericas how it is refining its industrial processes with the help of new digital industrial technology to make the jump to industry 4.0. More
- Belgacom International Carrier Services SA/NV
- UST Global
- Wireless Network Development Ltd (WND Group)
- WND Brasil Serviços de Tecnologia Ltda.
- Wistron NeWeb Corporation
- China United Network Communications Group Company Limited
- China Unicom
- Tesam Argentina S.A.
- Endress+Hauser AG
- Ericsson Telecomunicações S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.