Joint ventures News
Ecuador's state-owned Enami would have a 51% stake in the company that develops the copper project, but is expected to sell the share. More
It reached an agreement with the consortium formed by Helport, Panedile Argentina, Eleprint and Copasa. More
Joint ventures Companies
- Khanij Bidesh India Ltd.
- Servicios, Infraestructura y Tecnología Papantla S.A. de C.V.
- PBO J.V.
- Consorcio Hospitalario Talara
- Energía de Celaya S.A de C.V.
- Companhia Energética de São Paulo S.A.
- Consorcio Avanza Chaco
- Consorcio Ruta 9 Transchaco
- SBM Offshore N.V , Mitsubishi Corporation and Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha Joint Venture
- Consorcio Construcciones y Trituraciones, S.A. de C.V.-Ingenieros Civiles Asociados, S.A. de C.V.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.