Mexico National Infrastructure Program (PNI)
Mexico National Infrastructure Program (PNI) News
The Spanish company has committed to invest US$440mn as its CEO praises the government's legal assurances. More
BNamericas takes a look at companies that have won the most contracts or participated in the most auctions. More
Mexico National Infrastructure Program (PNI) Projects
- Nichupté bridge
- Suburban Train Expansion Lechería - AIFA (Phase I)
- Tultepec - AIFA - Pirámides Highway
- Rehabilitation and Conservation of the Toll Free Highway Network in Tejupilco, Ixtapan de la Sal and Toluca (Caminos del Sur)
- Energía Costa Azul Liquefaction Project
- Real del Monte Highway - Huasca Junction
- Mérida IV combined cycle plant (346 CC Mérida IV)
- Siervo de la Nación Urban Highway (Río de los Remedios - Venta de Carpio - Grand Canal)
- Modernization of the Fresnillo-Osiris-Cuauhtémoc bypass
- Ciudad Juárez highway bypass
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.