Mexico National Infrastructure Program (PNI)
Mexico National Infrastructure Program (PNI) News
Governor-elect of Mexico's Nuevo León state, Samuel García, confirmed the project to an exporters association, which bets on the infrastructure to increase trade with the US and Canada. More
Mexico National Infrastructure Program (PNI) Projects
- Expansion and modernization of the Port of Progreso
- Bypass of Ciudad Juárez
- Suburban Train Expansion Lechería - AIFA (Phase I)
- Río de la Piedad viaduct vehicular bridge - incorporation to Ignacio Zaragoza (Zaragoza elevated viaduct)
- High Speed Train (TAV) Mexico-Querétaro
- García - Monterrey International Airport railway corridor
- La Piedad-La Barca highway
- East Connection Highway (Zaragoza-Peñón Texcoco)
- Tultepec - AIFA - Pirámides Highway
- South highway of Oaxaca
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.