Mexico National Infrastructure Program (PNI)
Mexico National Infrastructure Program (PNI) News
Francisco Cervantes Díaz, president of Mexico’s biggest business association, CCE, and the head of the Mexican business council (CMN), Antonio Del Valle, met AMLO this week to find out more details about the status of the package. More
José Abugaber Andonie, head of one of Mexico’s biggest private sector associations Concamin, urged the president to release the package as soon as possible to maintain the sector’s interest in investing in the country. More
Mexico National Infrastructure Program (PNI) Projects
- Mérida IV combined cycle plant (346 CC Mérida IV)
- International border crossing Otay Mesa East II
- Suburban Train Expansion Lechería - AIFA (Phase I)
- Nichupté bridge
- Ventura - El Peyote alternative highway
- Río de la Piedad viaduct vehicular bridge - incorporation to Ignacio Zaragoza (Zaragoza elevated viaduct)
- Expansion and modernization of the Port of Progreso
- Mitla-Tehuantepec highway modernization and widening
- Colima Bypass Fast Track
- Interserrana highway connection of the Matehuala-Saltillo highway and Ciudad Victoria-Monterrey highway
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.