Mexico National Infrastructure Program (PNI)
Mexico National Infrastructure Program (PNI) News
The government intends to start nine highway projects in the coming months with funds from the private sector, in addition to tendering another five projects with public money. More
Mexico National Infrastructure Program (PNI) Projects
- Rehabilitation and Conservation of the Toll Free Highway Network in Tejupilco, Ixtapan de la Sal and Toluca (Caminos del Sur)
- East Connection Highway (Zaragoza-Peñón Texcoco)
- Mérida IV combined cycle plant (346 CC Mérida IV)
- Baja California Sur VI internal combustion power plant
- Nichupté bridge
- Suburban Train Expansion Lechería - AIFA (Phase I)
- High Speed Train (TAV) Mexico-Querétaro
- Interserrana highway connection of the Matehuala-Saltillo highway and Ciudad Victoria-Monterrey highway
- Real del Monte Highway - Huasca Junction
- La Pitahaya highway bypass - San Luis Potosí eastern bypass
Get access to exclusive information!
Discover our full potential. Subscribe to gain access to exclusive data on news, projects, companies, and reports about the top industries in Latin America.
Find business opportunities
Our data and analysis can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industries in Latin America. Request a demo to see how we can assist you!