Alumina / Aluminum
Alumina / Aluminum News
The issue, which hits the region just as it needs stability, will be discussed with the respective governments at the upcoming Mercosur summit on December 5. More
Alunorte, the world's largest alumina refinery, was ordered in February last year to significantly cut production and owner Norsk Hydro gives BNamericas a financial impact update on the environment-related stoppage. More
Alumina / Aluminum Projects
- Increase UVA Mine Extraction to 55 KTPM
- Underground Exploration Laguna
- Operational Continuity Integration Project
- Hydraulic Fracturing of 4 Wells and 3 Multipoles in Arenal Block
- Pedalamiento Tailings Dam No. 6
- Modification Phase of Abandon Cantera Santa Bárbara
- Modification of RCA N ° 067/1998 La Perla Mining Project
- Operational Continuity Mina Pullalli
- Mina Milagro 20,000 tpm
- Optimization Plant Mineral Treatment In Pile (ptmp)
Alumina / Aluminum Companies
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.