According to the ABStartups association, from close to zero a couple of years ago there are now around 130 startups focused exclusively on the real estate segment in the country, providing services from sales to brokering. More
The company was formed from the merger last year of Mexico's Grin, a leading Latin American electric scooter-sharing company, and Brazil's Yellow, the country's main provider of dockless bikes, e-bikes and scooters. More
- Black & Veatch Corporation
- Honeywell International Inc
- Techint S.A. de C.V.
- Actividades de Instalaciones y Servicios Cobra S.A.
- Megacable Holdings S.A.B. de C.V.
- Empresas Municipales de Cali E.I.C.E. E.S.P.
- Cobra Chile Servicios, S.A.
- CFE Telecomunicaciones e Internet para Todos
- Empresa de Tecnologia e Informações da Previdência Social
- Arthur D. Little, Inc.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.