Natural gas News
The facilities would be located in the Gulf of Morrosquillo and La Guajira and could be linked to existing gas pipeline infrastructure, according deputy energy minister Diego Mesa. More
The financing proposal will fund the construction, operation and maintenance of the Azulão-Jaguatirica project, which comprises the Jaguatirica II combined cycle gas turbine and infrastructure for production and supply of natural gas from the Azulão gas field in the Amazonas Basin. More
Natural gas Projects
Natural gas Companies
- Black & Veatch Corporation
- Redland Energy S.A.C.
- Siemens Energy Business Advisory
- Montajes Mecánicos y Puestas En Marcha J.R., S.L.
- Martifer Solar Sistemas Solares S.A.
- GasAtacama Chile S.A.
- Bolognesi Participações, S.A.
- Abeinsa Juárez N-III S.A. de C.V.
- Goldwind International Holdings (HK) Ltd.
- Ortiz Energía S.A.U., Sucursal México
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.