The largest in investment terms are the Repsol-operated Col-4 and Gua-Off-1 blocks, which each carry minimum obligations totaling US$345.21mn in their exploration stage. More
A raft of deepwater wells are scheduled to be drilled next year as operators prepare to execute investments of US$1.9bn, deputy energy minister Miguel Lotero said during the Colombia Oil & Gas virtual congress on Wednesday. More
- OP Energia Ltda.
- ExxonMobil Brasil Holdings B.V.
- KBR Inc.
- Wintershall Dea México, S. de R.L. de C.V.
- Avaio Capital
- Corporación Mexicana de Mantenimiento Integral S. de R.L. de C.V.
- Grupo Propagas
- Petrolera Cárdenas Mora, S.A.P.I. de C.V.
- Mitsui de México, S. de R.L. de C.V.
- TSK Electronica y Electricidad S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.