Why AMLO is so keen on saving a state company that may never be profitable again. Plus, Peru's President Vizcarra faces a Tía María project conundrum; Argentina's election becomes even more polarized, and Brazil is finally on the brink of approving its critical pension reform. More
- Wood Perú
- TSK Electronica y Electricidad S.A.
- Petróleos de Venezuela S.A.
- Gran Tierra Energy Colombia, Ltd.
- President Energy Plc
- Petrolera Pampa S.A.
- Vietnam Oil and Gas Group
- Ministerio de Energía y Minas de la República de Guatemala
- Renaissance Oil Corp.
- Integración Energética Argentina S.A. (Ex- ENARSA)
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.