Although the GDP of the Colombian mining sector fell by around 26% last year, this year it is expected to see a recovery, with growth of 10-15%, with a strong contribution from coal and gold mining, but, looking further ahead, the country is looking to drive diversification in the industry, particularly towards copper and molybdenum. More
- Operational Continuity of Faena Minera Atacama Kozan
- Paprika Tailings Deposit
- Complementary decanting works and other actions, Mina Invierno Project
- Operational Modification of Tailings Pullalli Plant Tailings
- Long Term Development Plan - Compañia Minera Cerro Negro SA
- Useful Life Extension Mina Concordia
- Anitápolis phosphate rock project
- Bayóvar expansion
- Bayóvar 12
- Santa Quitéria
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.