Potable water treatment plants
Potable water treatment plants News
Currently under review in the lower house, the bill would enable the government to seek a US$1.6bn loan for health measures, among others. More
As water demand grows across Latin America, securing this resource for all becomes a bigger and bigger challenge. Water infrastructure struggles to keep pace with fast-growing cities, many rural regions still lack services and, in some cases, industries are finding they must invest large sums to ensure supply. This report examines the situation of water operators in Mexico, miners in Chile, frackers in Argentina and big hydro in Brazil, as well as the movement toward desalination in the region. More
Potable water treatment plants Projects
- Comarca Lagunera potable water plant
- Gamboa water purification plant Jose "Pepe" Fierro
- Integrated Los Bronces (LBI)
- Aconcagua desalinization plant
- General Belgrano potable water plant upgrade - South water system
- Tibitoc drinking water treatment plant optimization (Tibitoc PTAP optimization)
- Francisco de Paula de Santander Metropolitan Aqueduct - Phase 4 (Cúcuta Metropolitan Aqueduct)
- Francisco de Paula de Santander Metropolitan Aqueduct - Phase 3 (Cúcuta Metropolitan Aqueduct)
- Los Angelinos potable water plant
Potable water treatment plants Companies
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.