Potable water treatment plants
Potable water treatment plants News
Plenary processed in the first debate the project of reforms to the Water Resources Law More
Construction works on a US$136mn reservoir have started, while a desalination plant in Atacama region has been finished and is expected to start operations in December. More
Potable water treatment plants Projects
- Los Bronces Integrated Project (LBI)
- Las Sabanitas II potable water treatment plant
- El Zapotillo-Los Altos de Jalisco-León aqueduct
- Engineer José Guillermo Rodríguez water treatment plant in Howard
- Los Cabos desalination plant, Baja California Sur (Cabo San Lucas desalination plant)
- Tibitoc drinking water treatment plant optimization (Tibitoc PTAP optimization)
- Santa Cruz aqueduct (Buenos Aires lake aqueduct)
- New water treatment plant in La Plata (New water treatment plant in Punta Lara)
- Aconcagua desalinization plant (Aconcagua project)
Potable water treatment plants Companies
- CNO S.A.
- Arcadis Logos S.A.
- Governo do Estado de Paraná
- Organismo de Cuenca Lerma-Santiago-Pacífico
- J. Fortuna Constructora S.A.
- Empresa Pública Metropolitana de Agua Potable y Saneamiento
- Construcciones y Carreteras S.A. de C.V.
- Energoprojekt Niskogradnja S.A.
- Nippon Koei LAC, Inc.
- Fomento de Construcciones y Contratas, S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.