Potable water treatment plants
Potable water treatment plants News
The country has already reached its 2025 target of 20% renewable energy capacity, six years ahead of time and the goal of 70% by 2050 is expected to be reached as early as 2030. More
Potable water treatment plants Projects
- Potable Water Treatment Plant in Cajamarca (PWTP Cajamarca)
- Comarca Lagunera potable water plant
- Tibitoc drinking water treatment plant optimization (Tibitoc PTAP optimization)
- Santa Cruz aqueduct (Buenos Aires lake aqueduct)
- Paraná river-Córdoba Water Pipeline (Santa Fe - Córdoba Water Pipeline)
- General Belgrano potable water plant upgrade
- Expansion of Cruz del Eje drinking water plant
- Lurín potable water treatment plant
- Las Pavas potable water plant rehabilitation
- Atarjea potable water plant modernization and overhaul
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.