Mexico National Infrastructure Program (PNI)
Mexico National Infrastructure Program (PNI) News
The government intends to start nine highway projects in the coming months with funds from the private sector, in addition to tendering another five projects with public money. More
Mexico National Infrastructure Program (PNI) Projects
- Energía Costa Azul Liquefaction Project
- Mitla - Tehuantepec highway modernization and widening
- High Speed Train (TAV) Mexico-Querétaro
- García - Monterrey International Airport railway corridor
- Real del Monte Highway - Huasca Junction
- Nichupté bridge
- Ciudad Juárez Bypass
- Expansion and modernization of the Port of Progreso
- Ventura - El Peyote Alternate Highway
- Suburban Train Expansion Lechería - AIFA (Phase I)
Get access to exclusive information!
Discover our full potential. Subscribe to gain access to exclusive data on news, projects, companies, and reports about the top industries in Latin America.
Find business opportunities
Our data and analysis can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industries in Latin America. Request a demo to see how we can assist you!