Mexico National Infrastructure Program (PNI)
Mexico National Infrastructure Program (PNI) News
José Abugaber Andonie, head of one of Mexico’s biggest private sector associations Concamin, urged the president to release the package as soon as possible to maintain the sector’s interest in investing in the country. More
Francisco Cervantes Diaz, head of Mexico’s biggest private-sector association CCE, said he will inquire AMLO himself about the reasons for delaying the third package of projects under the PNI. More
Mexico National Infrastructure Program (PNI) Projects
- Interserrana highway connection of the Matehuala-Saltillo highway and Ciudad Victoria-Monterrey highway
- Suburban Train Expansion Lechería - AIFA (Phase I)
- Nichupté bridge
- Baja California Sur VI internal combustion power plant
- International border crossing Otay Mesa East II
- Mitla-Tehuantepec highway modernization and widening
- García - Monterrey International Airport railway corridor (Phase 1)
- Rehabilitation and Conservation of the Toll Free Highway Network in Tejupilco, Ixtapan de la Sal and Toluca (Caminos del Sur)
- Río de la Piedad viaduct vehicular bridge - incorporation to Ignacio Zaragoza (Zaragoza elevated viaduct)
- Expansion and modernization of the Port of Progreso
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.