Mexico National Infrastructure Program (PNI)
Mexico National Infrastructure Program (PNI) News
A third package of infrastructure projects will be unveiled in February or March, according to private sector leaders involved in the 2020-24 national infrastructure program, while a fourth package could follow later this year. More
The Spanish company has committed to invest US$440mn as its CEO praises the government's legal assurances. More
Mexico National Infrastructure Program (PNI) Projects
- Colima Bypass Fast Track
- Modernization of the Monterrey-Nuevo Laredo highway, La Gloria-San Fernando stretch
- Córdoba-Orizaba bypass
- International border crossing Otay Mesa East II
- Río de la Piedad viaduct vehicular bridge - incorporation to Ignacio Zaragoza (Zaragoza elevated viaduct)
- Nichupté bridge
- Terminal and gas liquefaction plant in Salina Cruz
- Suburban Train Expansion Lechería - AIFA (Phase I)
- Tultepec - AIFA - Pirámides Highway
- Rehabilitation and Conservation of the Toll Free Highway Network in Tejupilco, Ixtapan de la Sal and Toluca (Caminos del Sur)
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.