Mexico National Infrastructure Program (PNI)
Mexico National Infrastructure Program (PNI) News
A local news outlet reports that less than 15% of the projects in Mexico’s national infrastructure program have been finished. More
Francisco Cervantes Díaz, president of Mexico’s biggest business association, CCE, and the head of the Mexican business council (CMN), Antonio Del Valle, met AMLO this week to find out more details about the status of the package. More
Mexico National Infrastructure Program (PNI) Projects
- Suburban Train Expansion Lechería - AIFA (Phase I)
- Mitla-Tehuantepec highway modernization and widening
- Nichupté bridge
- García - Monterrey International Airport railway corridor
- Energía Costa Azul Liquefaction Project
- Expansion and modernization of the Port of Progreso
- Mérida IV combined cycle plant (346 CC Mérida IV)
- International border crossing Otay Mesa East II
- Ventura - El Peyote alternative highway
- Río de la Piedad viaduct vehicular bridge - incorporation to Ignacio Zaragoza (Zaragoza elevated viaduct)
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.