Mexico National Infrastructure Program (PNI)
Mexico National Infrastructure Program (PNI) News
The 37km highway link concessioned to Pinfra will be widened from four to six lanes in five stages until 2023. More
Governor-elect of Mexico's Nuevo León state, Samuel García, confirmed the project to an exporters association, which bets on the infrastructure to increase trade with the US and Canada. More
Mexico National Infrastructure Program (PNI) Projects
- Expansion and modernization of the Port of Progreso
- Suburban Train Expansion Lechería - AIFA (Phase I)
- Nichupté bridge
- San Cristóbal de Las Casas-Palenque highway modernization
- Siervo de la Nación Urban Highway (Río de los Remedios - Venta de Carpio - Grand Canal)
- Río de la Piedad viaduct vehicular bridge - incorporation to Ignacio Zaragoza (Zaragoza elevated viaduct)
- Energía Costa Azul Liquefaction Project
- Real del Monte Highway - Huasca Junction
- Mitla-Tehuantepec highway modernization and widening
- Interserrana highway connection of the Matehuala-Saltillo highway and Ciudad Victoria-Monterrey highway
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.