The British company is specialized in redeveloping midlife oil and gas assets and is looking to start working in Brazil after it made a US$1bn offer to buy the Pampo and Enchova clusters from Brazilian state-run company Petrobras. More
Of the 100 largest cities, 70 reinvested less than 30% of revenues, a think tank study found. More
- Ministerio de Energía y Minas de la República de Guatemala
- Integración Energética Argentina S.A. (Ex- ENARSA)
- Yilport Holding Inc.
- Autopistas Urbanas S.A.
- Ministerio de Obras Públicas de la República de Chile (MOP Chile)
- Aguas de Rosarito S.A.P.I. de C.V.
- Yacimientos Petrolíferos Fiscales Bolivianos
- Engevix Engenharia e Projetos S.A.
- Andrade Gutierrez S.A.
- CCR S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.