Change in Schedule
Change in Schedule News
Companies report permitting, technical studies and financing advances as they push toward construction at five gold and silver assets in the country. More
The Wall Street Journal reports that the agreement with four private energy firms will have Mexico pay higher fees to ship gas through the pipelines for the next 10 years, but eventually will represent savings of about US$600mn for the country. More
Change in Schedule Projects
- Floripa Airport (ex Hercílio Luz airport) modernization
- Polyethylene plant
- GNL del Plata regasification plant
- LNG Mejillones Storage Tank
- Punta Lagunas Natural Gas Project
- Centro Energetico de las Americas (CELA)
- Monteverde-Chorrillo transportation and distribution of LPG
- Tamazunchale-El Sauz pipeline
- Ojinaga-El Encino Pipeline
- Mexico-Guatemala Pipeline
Change in Schedule Companies
- Generadora Sol Soliv S.p.A.
- HMV Ingenieros Ltda., Sucursal Lima
- Anglo American plc
- Julio Bustamante y Asociados S.A.C
- Dragados Micoperi Offshore, S.A.P.I. de C.V.
- Pedelta Colombia S.A.S
- Dirección General de Hidrocarburos del Gobierno de Salta
- Metro de Panamá S.A.
- Consórcio TC-Linha 4 Amarela
- Magallanes Energy Services Ltda.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.