Public Investment News
Poised for congressional wins in June's midterm elections, Mexico's President López Obrador will likely not need the private sector's support to pass sweeping fiscal reforms later this year that further increase the cost of doing business. But he puts his master plan for the nation in jeopardy by doing so, says Scotiabank VP Eduardo Suárez. More
Public Investment Projects
Public Investment Companies
- Ministerio de Comercio Exterior y Turismo
- CIBC World Markets Inc.
- Activos Mineros S.A.C
- Empresa Metropolitana de Transportes Urbanos de São Paulo S.A.
- Empresa de Planejamento e Logística S.A.
- Infraestructura Energética Nova S.A.B. de C.V.
- Instituto Costarricense de Acueductos y Alcantarillados
- Fomento Minero de Santa Cruz S.E.
- Entidad Binacional Yacyretá
- Empresa Pública Municipal de Transporte Terrestre y Tránsito de Santo Domingo
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.