BNamericas spoke with the president of the Latin American desalination and water reutilization association (ALADYR), Juan Miguel Pinto, about the progress of desalination projects in the region and their future prospects. More
The Ministry of Mining and Energy in Colombia has informed that public consultation for a new resolution which will categorise low-emission fuels is closing on 22 January 2020. More
- Dos Bocas refinery
- Upgrades to the Campana refinery
- Rio de Janeiro Petrochemical Complex
- Minatitlán refinery upgrade
- Talara refinery modernization
- Francisco I. Madero refinery modernization
- Limetree Bay refinery restart
- Biobío refinery new process unit
- New Coke Unit for La Plata refinery
- Marimar fuel storage and distribution plant of the Supremo Sueño de Bolívar industrial complex (CIESSB)
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.