Some US$78bn in investments are foreseen by the Brazilian oil company in 2023-27, mostly for exploration and production. More
The president-elect's energy group met with Brazil's state-run oil firm on Monday. More
- Modernization, Expansion and Comprehensive Operation of the Esmeraldas Refinery and Implementation of the High Conversion Process
- Sebastopol refinery
- Cadereyta Refinery's new power train
- Talara refinery modernization
- Tula refinery residuals improvement
- Modernization of product movement areas and gas processing centers
- Crab Island Refinery
- Noxis Energy Refinery (Sergipe)
- Noxis Energy Refinery (Ceará)
- Polo GasLub (ex Comperj)
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.