As demand falls, Brazil's state oil firm will cut 100,000b/d by month-end, among other measures. More
- Francisco I. Madero refinery modernization
- Talara refinery modernization
- Modernization and Environmental Improvements of the Coker Industrial Complex
- Sebastopol refinery
- Clean fuels project, Tula refinery (2nd stage)
- Tula refinery residuals improvement
- Clean fuels project, Minatitlán refinery (2nd stage)
- Clean fuels project, Salamanca refinery (2nd stage)
- Diesel fuel quality of Cadereyta refinery
- Clean fuels project, Salina Cruz refinery (2nd stage)
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.