Reserves & Stocks
Reserves & Stocks News
A logistics manager tells BNamericas that the metals producer has embarked on an industry 4.0-driven project in Brazil that could potentially be replicated in other Latin American countries at a later stage. More
Mexico's ability to navigate weak economic growth and ramp up oil production - all while keeping fiscal pressures in check - will be the critical test when major agencies make their next move on the ratings front, with a potential sell-off in Pemex bonds worth billions of dollars hanging in the balance. More
Reserves & Stocks Projects
- Round 1, Bid 3: Area 8, Dunes
- Round 1, Bid 3: Area 6, Cathedral
- Round 2, Bid 3: Area 3, Burgos
- Round 1, Bid 3: Area 4, Calicanto
- CNH: Association of PEMEX: Area 6.7 Lacamango
- Round 1, Bid 3: Area 9, Fortuna National
- Round 1, Bid 3: Area 22, Dryer
- Round 1, Bid 3: Area 24, Tecolutla
- CNH: PEMEX Association: Area 6.2 Gas Bedel
- CNH: Association of PEMEX: Area 6.5 Giraldas-Sunuapa
Reserves & Stocks Companies
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.