Reserves & Stocks
Reserves & Stocks News
Mexico's state-owned power utility and several other major corporates are primed for downgrades, said Banorte, following Standard & Poor's downgrades of the Mexican sovereign and Pemex, particularly in light of the agency's negative outlook on the nation amid low oil prices and the COVID-19 crisis. More
Reserves & Stocks Projects
- Round 2, Bid 3: Area 3, Burgos
- Round 2, Bid 3: Area 5, Tampico-Misantla
- Round 1, Bid 3: Area 13, Mayacaste
- Round 1, Bid 3: Area 6, Cathedral
- Round 1, Bid 3: Area 24, Tecolutla
- Round 1, Bid 3: Area 22, Dryer
- Round 1, Bid 3: Area 9, Fortuna National
- Round 1, Bid 3: Area 4, Calicanto
- Round 1, Bid 3: Area 16, Paradise
- Round 1, Bid 3: Area 17, Paso de Oro
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.