Rolling stock News
Projects are advancing at the same pace as they were before the crisis erupted on October 18 - and some are even moving at a faster speed. More
The initiative involves building more than 30 intermodal stations in the capital and surrounding municipalities, which will link bus services with Metro and passenger train services. More
Rolling stock Projects
- Extension of line 2 (Green) of the São Paulo Metro, Vila Prudente-Penha
- Huancayo-Huancavelica railway rehabilitation
- Bogotá light rail (RegioTram)
- Rionegro light rail
- Biobío railway bridge replacement
- Santiago-Batuco train
- Lima Metro line No.2 (Line 2 and Elmer Faucett ave. - Gambeta ave. branch)
- Belgrano Sur railway viaduct, phase 2
- Honduras interoceanic rail line
- Underground Exploration Laguna
Rolling stock Companies
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.