Rolling stock News
Brazil's federal government has included metro line No. 6 in its Reidi tax incentive program. More
Brazil has not produced train rails since the 1980s and currently imports most of this material from China. More
Rolling stock Projects
- Belgrano Sur railway viaduct, phase 2
- Lima Metro line No.2 (Line 2 and Elmer Faucett ave. - Gambeta ave. branch)
- Biobío railway bridge replacement
- Suburban Train Expansion Lechería - AIFA (Phase I)
- México-Toluca interurban train
- Santa Fe Ring Railway of the Belgrano Cargas
- Huancayo-Huancavelica railway rehabilitation
- Bogotá metro line No. 1
- Santiago-Batuco train
- Pudahuel-Arturo Merino Benítez (AMB) airport light rail
Rolling stock Companies
- Secretaría del Medio Ambiente de la Ciudad de México
- Vale S.A.
- Grupo Queiroz Galvão S.A.
- IESA Projetos, Equipamentos e Montagens S.A.
- Secretaría Regional Ministerial de Obras Públicas, Región del Biobío
- Accord Tech Solutions, LLC
- Rumo S.A.
- Ministerio de Obras Públicas de la República de Argentina
- Arrigoni Ingeniería y Construcción S.A.
- Andrade Gutierrez S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.