Rolling stock News
Last year saw the number of manufactured train wagons reach the lowest level in 10 years. More
Projects are advancing at the same pace as they were before the crisis erupted on October 18 - and some are even moving at a faster speed. More
Rolling stock Projects
- México-Toluca interurban train
- Santiago-Batuco train
- Santiago-Chillán modernization (Chillán-Alameda rehabilitation)
- Extension of line 2 (Green) of the São Paulo Metro, Vila Prudente-Penha
- Huancayo-Huancavelica railway rehabilitation
- Bogotá light rail (RegioTram)
- Rionegro light rail
- Biobío railway bridge replacement
- Lima Metro line No.2 (Line 2 and Elmer Faucett ave. - Gambeta ave. branch)
- Belgrano Sur railway viaduct, phase 2
Rolling stock Companies
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.