Rolling stock News
The stretch currently only works as a night service during the summer, but authorities expect that the rehabilitation of the Santiago-Chillán service will serve as a first step in bringing it back to full operations. More
The 23km project is part of an infrastructure program that the state government unveiled last year. More
Rolling stock Projects
- Regiotram del Norte (Bogotá-Zipaquirá Train)
- Bogotá light rail (RegioTram de Occidente)
- Bogotá metro line No. 1
- Biobío railway bridge replacement
- Santiago-Chillán modernization (Chillán-Alameda rehabilitation)
- Santiago-Batuco train
- Extension of line 2 (Green) of the São Paulo Metro, Vila Prudente-Penha
- México-Toluca interurban train
- Lima metro line No. 1 improvement
- Suburban Train Expansion Lechería - AIFA (Phase I)
Rolling stock Companies
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.