Scrap & Recycling
Scrap & Recycling News
You customize a flow of news published by your favorite newspapers from the countries where you do business, or by global publications with information about a specific sector. More
The high-profile disaster at Vale’s Brumadinho operation in Brazil renewed concerns about the safety of tailings storage facilities, prompting a global tailings review convened by the UN Environment Programme, the International Council on Mining and Metals and the Principles for Responsible Investment. A mandatory international standard is expected to be ready to implement by end-2019. More
Scrap & Recycling Companies
- Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation
- S&P Global Platts
- Nucor Corporation
- Instituto Brasileiro do Meio Ambiente e dos Recursos Naturais Renováveis
- M3 Mexicana, S de R.L. de C.V.
- M3 Engineering & Technology Corp.
- Rio Doce Geologia e Mineração SA
- Amazon Mining Holding Plc
- Brazil Americas Investments & Participation Mineracao Ltda
- EC & Asociados
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.