The Spanish firm will sign a PPP contract with the state government to continue building metro line No. 6, taking over the project from a local consortium. More
The city will modernize the Indios Verdes modal transfer center so it becomes a hub that interconnects at least six transport systems. More
- Maya Train - Tulum Cancun Section (Stretch 5)
- Line 6 subway of São Paulo (Laranja)
- Lima metro line No. 3
- High Speed Train (TAV) Mexico-Querétaro
- Extension of line 5-Lilás of the Sao Paulo Metro to Jardim Ângela
- Bogotá metro line No. 1
- Line F - Buenos Aires Metro
- Extension of line 2 (Green) of the São Paulo Metro, Vila Prudente-Penha
- Huancayo-Huancavelica railway rehabilitation
- Panama City - Chiriquí (David) train
- CNO S.A.
- Agência Nacional de Transportes Terrestres
- Arcadis Logos S.A.
- Governo do Estado de Minas Gerais
- Companhia do Metropolitano de São Paulo
- Governo do Estado de São Paulo
- Alstom Brasil Energia e Transporte Ltda.
- Fomento de Construcciones y Contratas, S.A.
- Aguas y Estructuras S.A.
- ILF Consulting Engineers Colombia S.A.S.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.