The initiative involves building more than 30 intermodal stations in the capital and surrounding municipalities, which will link bus services with Metro and passenger train services. More
Investment will come from the private sector only. More
- Line 6 subway of São Paulo (Laranja)
- Metroférico de Quito Cable Car, phase II, Tumbaco-Tababela stretch
- Panama City-Chiriquí train
- Mexico City metro line A extension
- Extension of line 2 (Green) of the São Paulo Metro, Vila Prudente-Penha
- Huancayo-Huancavelica railway rehabilitation
- Maya Train - Jungle stretch
- Avenue 68 Transmilenio corridor
- Quito Metro
- Maya Train - Golfo stretch
- Coalvi, S.A.
- Arthur D. Little, Inc.
- Kiewit Corporation
- T.Y. Lin International Group Ltd.
- Asistencia Global de Ingeniería SL
- Telar Engenharia e Comércio S.A.
- Black & Veatch Corporation
- Moffatt & Nichol, Inc
- Ferrocarril del Istmo de Tehuantepec, S.A. de C.V.
- Consorcio Zañartu Ingenieros Consultores SpA - Geocontrol S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.