Panama's metro authority is looking to conclude preliminary studies in order to kick off works on the project to build a third line of the metro. It is also tendering the construction of a 5.3km tunnel for the line. More
The transport ministry’s 2022-24 infrastructure agenda with investments of nearly US$3.1bn could suffer changes as a result of Sunday’s runoff election. More
- Cristo Redentor Tunnel Restoration (Los Libertadores border crossing)
- Lima's peripheral highway beltway
- México-Toluca interurban train
- Mitla-Tehuantepec highway modernization and widening
- Alto Piura irrigation and hydroelectric project component I
- Maya Train - Chetumal-Escárcega Section (Stretch 7)
- Maya Train - Tulum-Chetumal Section (Stretch 6)
- Ruta del Sol highway sector 3
- New Central Highway (Huaycán - Cieneguilla Santiago de Tuna - San Andrés de Tupicocha - San Damián Yuracmayo - Yauli Pachachaca - Emp. PE-22)
- Expansion, Maintenance and Conservation of the Carretera Tulum-Cancún Section
- SEDIC S.A. Ingenieros Consultores
- Mexicana de Presfuerzo, S.A. de C.V.
- Claro Vicuña Valenzuela S.A.
- Servicios Minería Inc. Sucursal del Peru (Fluor Perú)
- Cesel S.A.
- JJC Contratistas Generales S.A.
- Freyssinet de México S.A. de C.V.
- TCC Obras e Infraestructura, S.A. de C.V.
- Consórcio Construcap - Copasa
- Ameco Colombia S.A.S.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.