Developed as a government-to-government project with France, the New Central highway will link Lima city and the center and eastern provinces. More
Ecuador has in its portfolio more than 14 roads due to be under concession by 2025. Between 2022 and 2023, projects for around US$6bn are expected to go out to tender. More
- New Central Highway (Huaycán - Cieneguilla Santiago de Tuna - San Andrés de Tupicocha - San Damián Yuracmayo - Yauli Pachachaca - Emp. PE-22)
- Interserrana highway connection of the Matehuala-Saltillo highway and Ciudad Victoria-Monterrey highway
- Lo Ruiz tunnel (Renca tunnel)
- Cascavel - Chapecó Railroad
- NEW Second Concession Route 5 Santiago - Los Vilos
- Central Peru trans-Andean tunnel
- Pacífico 2 highway
- Pacífico 1 highway
- Loja-Catamayo road (E35, Troncal de la Sierra)
- Biobío railway bridge replacement
- Acciona Construcción S.A. Sucursal Perú
- Rutas del Este S.A.
- Odebrecht Engenharia e Construção S.A.
- Ecorodovias Infraestructura e Logistica S.A.
- Gobierno Regional de Puno
- Castilho Engenharia e Empreendimentos S.A.
- Sociedade Michelin de Participaçoes Industrial e Comercio Ltda.
- Skava Consulting S.A.
- Desenvolvimento Rodoviário S.A.
- Resiter S.A.
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.