Water transfer News
Plenary processed in the first debate the project of reforms to the Water Resources Law More
New regulations will lead to more privatizations, PPPs and concessions in the segment and, authorities hope, bring a surge in investments. More
Water transfer Projects
- Los Cabos desalination plant, Baja California Sur (Cabo San Lucas desalination plant)
- Convento Viejo reservoir, stage II, phase 3
- Renewable drinking water network stage One
- Expansion and Renfunctionalization in drinking water supply in the town of Salsipuedes
- 2nd stage drinking water totalizer plan in COLON, ENTRE RÍOS - APyS
- Juarez Celman Station Aqueduct (Provision North)
- Daule-Pedro Carbo river irrigation project
- Pisco and Seco river basin water reinforcement
- Sao Francisco river transfer
- New Guandu (ex Guandu II water complex)
Water transfer Companies
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.