Water levels News
• The CACSSE reiterates the importance of maintaining a reservoir storage path that guarantees energy reliability, incorporating the risks derived from low hydrology in the country. • The current level of the useful volume of the reservoirs is 33.22%. During the course of May, the water contributions have been at 56.37% with respect to the historical average. • Currently, thermal plants generate 35% of the energy that Colombians require and ensure they are prepared to support their maximum capacity in the coming summer period. More
Although the country has comparative advantages in energy production, experts at the La Jolla event agreed that reforms are needed to make it more competitive. More
Water levels Projects
Water levels Companies
- Autoridad de Fiscalización de Electricidad y Tecnología Nuclear
- Gestión Ambiental Consultores S.A.
- Centrais Elétricas Brasileiras S.A.
- Sociedad Generadora Fénix, S.A.P.I. de C.V.
- Brookfield Energia Renovável S.A.
- CoBank ACB
- Arrigoni Ingeniería y Construcción S.A.
- Empresa Petrolera YPFB Chaco S.A.
- Promon Engenharia Ltda.
- JGC Holdings Corporation
Build your personalized dashboard
Unlock the full potential of BNamericas. Create your account today and start building your personal dashboard with news, projects, companies and reports about any topic in Latin America.
Join thousands of companies doing business in Latin America.
BNamericas’ Data and Insights can help you identify business opportunities in 10 industriesin Latin America. Let us show you how today.